In February 2018 Noam was inspected by Ofsted. Its report concluded that Noam is Outstanding in one category (Personal Development, Behaviour & Welfare) and Good in all others with an overall Good rating.
Download our 2018 Ofsted Report
An extract of some of the highlights:
- Leaders, including governors and the proprietor, are highly ambitious and have a clear vision for the school.
- Leadership over time has ensured that all the independent school standards are met and the school continues to improve.
- Staff share the high expectations of leaders for pupil outcomes. Staff are committed, highly motivated and their morale is high.
- Governors and the proprietor know the school well. They work closely with senior leaders and provide effective support and challenge so that the school continues to improve.
- The quality of teaching is good. Consequently, pupils make good progress across the curriculum. Pupils are prepared well for the next stage of their education.
- Parents and carers are supportive of the school’s leadership and think highly of the school.
- The curriculum is broad and balanced, and engages pupils well in their learning. The curriculum is enriched by a good range of activities and visits.
- Pupils’ attitudes to their learning are consistently strong, and their behaviour is impeccable. Pupils feel very safe and well cared for and their personal development and welfare are exceptional.
- The school’s work to promote pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is highly effective. British values are actively promoted.