In June 2013 Noam was inspected by Ofsted. Its report concluded that Noam was Outstanding in one category (Pupil’s Behaviour and Personal Development) and Good in all others with an overall Good rating.
Download our 2013 Ofsted Report
- Senior leaders and governors are highly committed to securing the welfare, health and safety of pupils and to developing and maintaining high standards. … Leaders and managers have a shared vision and communicate a desire for excellence that is well received by teachers. They are constantly looking for ways to support staff and to make the best use of the resources that are available.
- Pupils achievement is good; pupils enjoy learning and are consistently engaged in lessons. As a result, they achieve well and make good progress. Particularly impressive is the progress made in English reading and Chumash(Torah studies).
- Particularly impressive is the outstanding level of attainment achieved in reading comprehension throughout the school.
- Pupils behaviour and personal development are outstanding. Their spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is also outstanding.
- Excellent relationships between staff and pupils ensure that all pupils are valued as individuals. Staff are extremely caring and attentive to pupils needs. As a result, pupils state that they feel very safe and well cared for.
- Spirituality is the foundation of everything that happens at school. Pupils pray every day, learn Torah in depth and perform kind deeds. All staff are skilful in the ways that they convey an understanding of morality to pupils so that they have a keen sense of what is right and wrong.
- The quality of teaching is good and sometimes outstanding, which results in good achievement overall. Teachers know their pupils very well and provide well-judged care and support.
- Disabled pupils and those who have special educational needs, including pupils with a statement of special educational needs, make accelerated progress because of the expert support they receive in lessons and within individual sessions.
- The quality of provision for pupils’ welfare, health and safety is good and all of the independent school standards are met.
- The school works well with parents and carers who fully support the work of the school, as demonstrated by the very positive outcomes of the Parent View survey, where 100% of parents and carers responded that they would recommend the school to other parents and carers.”